Spent a couple of days this week cleaning up/organizing my haven, uhh STUDIO! Good golly, it’s been a while. But she’s all back together – I can find stuff, AND I have open spaces to work! What a cool idea!!!
DH and I had our pink cane pull. While it didn’t do what I thought … it’s growing on me. We used the long, slow ramp-up, like we did with our red cane to make sure the colors stayed true. (So, it was a 5-6 hour vit pull …)
I also made my murrini/component tiles. That’s our ‘product’ in there. I know- such a silly thing, but it makes me happy! Now that I’m certain our murrine works without issue, I’ve listed a few colors for others to try. Check it our in our shop or on Facebook … Next week, I hope to start mapping out cabs on the tiles for jewerly – we’ll see.
And, with a few days worth of 3-kilns running – I have our reverse enamel projects slumped and done. I’m happy, and DH says ‘They’re Great!’ [Wow! …] Along with a several new night lights slumped, waiting for assembly…
Next up, a weekend of ER nursing fun(!) and pup watch – as our Tubby is going to be a Momma!