Crossing so many things of my dreaded to do list! BAM!!
- Charge nurse on Monday (although I was droopy-eyed-tired and a tad irritable Monday morning – thank goodness for a great crew!!) Thanks guys!
- ACLS pre-testing done. Next up: the re-cert class Friday MORNING (YUCK!!!);
- A clean house and clean-ish studio;
- I’m up to date on nursing competencies for the next WHOLE 44 days.
- Melon-fest this weekend along with a couple celebrations…
- And, I have a fridge full of food. Nothing to do now but play in the pool, studio and enjoy family and friends (2 & 4-legged)! Thank You Baby Jesus!!!
Plus, I’ve gathered up all of my ‘Love your partner’ photos (FB challenge): 30 years of DH and me … I have 7 ‘couple’ photos to show for it. (There are probably a few wedding photos, but – I don’t know where that album is hiding …)
Now, I can sit back and decide which projects I want to work on in the studio. Oh, and pick up my two crates of glass at Delphi … Happy Anniversary to me!