We tried a pink/purple pull this week. Good results, I think!
I’ve been restocking spoon rests – along with some new designs – 8 prepped for the kiln. Also catching up on night lights [no photo], along with a couple of Easter bunnies … They are adorable and I had fun making them!
I’ve been tinkering with rearranging/organizing and cleaning the studio. I finally utilized my coe90 sheet storage. As a predominantly coe96 girl, I didn’t realize I had that much … DOH!
Next up, making more patties/pendants to play with some of our murrini. And, a few other project ideas …
Meanwhile, DH did it again … He decided to get Ceasar’s ears done. Poor boy! He is running into everything with that dumb satellite-antenna ring on his head! He has mastered eating while wearing it, though!